Help us reach our goal
of $12,000 for Czar’s Promise in May 2022!
About Czar’s Promise:
Czar’s Promise is founded on the premise of giving back. Helping our canine and human companions who we love and cherish each day, whose lives have been impacted by a cancer diagnosis.
And to bring our efforts home. To our very own community, so we may all realize the impact and giving nature of our families, friends, co-workers, and community partners. Giving of our hearts, compassion, talents, expertise, professional and financial support.
Czar’s Promise mission focuses on three key areas that will be cared for with a dedicated commitment to integrity and ethics.
- Financial, education and emotional support for families whose companion animals have been diagnosed with cancer
- Grant funding for companion animal cancer research at the UW School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, WI
- Grant funding for pediatric cancer research at American Family Children’s Hospital and UW Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, WI
And it is through our very own community and it’s partnerships, that Czar’s Promise will continue to provide support to those enduring this journey, and to fund groundbreaking and transformational research, so that someday, there will be a cure.
WE HIT OUR GOAL!
$12,000 in funds helps provide one of the following:
- 62 chemotherapy treatments
- 266 Woof Packs (goody bags of sorts with treats, coupons, toys, blankets, etc. that we provide to families when their companion animals receive a cancer diagnosis)
- 50% of our budgets grant funding for a 2022 grant to UW School of Veterinary Medicine to help find a cure
Learn more about Czar’s Promise and
how to get involved on their website.