Did you know that Mounds Pet Food warehouse is a small, independently owned pet food and pet supply retailer? We have 5 locally owned stores: 4 stores in Dane county and 1 store in Rock county. Are you a positive person who genuinely loves animals? Do you love people, helping them feel good and building relationships? Are you looking for a physically active job (stocking, carry-outs, petting dogs, etc.) that also includes improving the lives of people and their pets? Join the Mounds Team and help make a difference while working with others who enjoy people and pets as much as you do! You’ll make the world a better place, one pet at a time.
- $15.00 per hour + Raises and Bonuses
- Paid Training
- Full-time employees with paid time off including some holidays: Mounds is closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Employee Discount
- Career Advancement
- Health, Dental, Life, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance and two Retirement Plans
- People who love pets as much as you!
- Minimum 18 hours per week
- Availability to work retail hours which includes days, evenings, weekends, and some holidays: All Mounds locations close at 4 pm on New Year’s Eve, Christmas Eve, Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently to shoulder height and reach above eye level
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders
- Computer skills or experience in point-of-sale systems
While occasional overtime is required, we remain committed to limiting the amount of overtime hours logged by employees to those that are absolutely necessary to promote a healthy work-life balance.